If you have ever needed the services of a recruiter, you no doubt experienced the value of having someone helping you find a job.
The problem with recruiters is they:
1) work for the employers, not the candidates,
2) only represent a small portion of available positions,
3) are rewarded for negotiating a lower salary
4) treat job seekers as the "product", not the customer.
5) exclude many qualified candidates in the hunt for the "superstar"
At 1 Foot Out we believe that every candidate deserves to have help with their job search, do the legwork of honing the resume and interview skill, and applying to jobs for them.
If singers, athletes, and other performers can have an agent work on their behalf to further their career, why not everyone?