My startup is very early on and I need to find a developer who has actual working experience with cryptography, encryption, and building secure platforms. This idea is very heavily focused on secure data transmissions between users.
What I'm looking for
- A developer who has security/crypto experience - preferably in the financial services world
- Someone committed to the idea
- A hard worker who is organized and can explain every line of code if needed
- Experience with database security and encryption
What I'm not looking for
- A coder without security experience
- Someone who will disappear for another project
- A person looking to drags this along
This is a pure equity compensation. In other words, there will be a defined list of milestones, and for each milestone accomplished, a block of equity will be distributed to the developer. An NDA will be required and each person will be interviewed prior to me releasing any info on the company and concept.