Phone calls are expensive and time consuming. One phone call is 100% of one CSR's time, but one CSR can manage multiple chats at once. Why not add a live chat to an existing website to reduce this overhead instead of wasting time on phone calls?
Many live chat plugins exist already, but they are either:
- Too expensive
- Try to do too much and are too complicated, like double as an analytics package
- Complicated to integrate on an existing website, especially for smaller companies
- Written for enterprise clients
I am looking to develop a live chat solution that overcomes these hurdles. It should be relatively cheap, simple to use, simple to integrate with, and be completely self provisioning (little to no action required from us for a company to go live). Companies should be able to add one line of code to their website to use our product. I am a developer and would take technical lead on this product. I am looking for:
- Someone with a keen business sense, able to find and identify potential customers and sell them on our product.
- Comfortable with giving product demos to potential clients.
- Able to identify additional revenue opportunities.
- Able to market our product accordingly.
If you feel you'd be a good match, please PM me!