Who are we?
Koro Koro is an ambitious company boasting a talented team of leading professionals within the fields of media and entertainment. We have an exciting client base and work on a wide range of projects based everywhere from Los Angeles to Tokyo, in sectors including animation, entertainment and new media.
We are a group of lawyers, production assistants, designers and creative thinkers who have gathered together to (fight the crime) provide support to those within the entertainment business by providing tips, tools, templates and resources which allow our clients to focus their energy on their craft.
The media industry is dynamic, fast paced and time consuming and at Koro Koro Ltd, we love getting stuck in to a new challenge. There are a variety of complex, interesting issues to be solved during the production life of a film and building the right team is essential in order to deliver a successful project.
This is where we come in: As a third party management tool, armed with Skype, recycling paper and good coffee, we want to help our clients focus on their business, keep expenses to a minimum and increase their productivity.
By performing routine or time consuming tasks, Koro Koro Ltd helps our clients find and access the industry’s finest, most comprehensive production resources. We help our clients liaise with the right contacts to facilitate smooth shoots, improve the implementation of strategies and boost operational excellence, as well as financial performance, across their company.
We help provide businesses with more flexibility and the power they need to run their companies more effectively.
Because we have a wealth of experience working with big firms, we decided to launch our own company to cater to the needs of Media professionals everywhere. There are no boundaries for us; the sky truly is the limit at Koro Koro Ltd.
As a side project, we would also love to create a media platform which everyone could get involved in, sharing industry information, news, projects, job offers and so on. We’ve got big ideas of what we would like to build but none of us has got the digital or social media skills to do so. This is where you come in.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for somebody to help drive Koro Koro forward, a co-Director who is passionate, involved and exceptional at what they do. You'll have an absolute passion for cinema and animation, as well as possess the following skills:
- Ability to work independently without supervision with a strong sense of initiative and an entrepreneurial “get it done” attitude
- You'll be able to work alone and as part of a team (as tasks dictate) as well as be able to communicate with the broader team both to execute and suggest product development ideas.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a digital agency on projects where the deliverables have included some or all of the web design and build, mobile web, mobile applications, Facebook applications, HTML emails, online advertising campaigns, content and video
- A track record of conceptualisation and development of digital creative
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Be a confident presenter with good sales skills
- Extremely strong written skills
- Strong understanding of online technologies and an appreciation for what’s technically possible in a given time frame
- Be fluent in English
- Have indefinite right to live and work within the UK
Nice to have:
- Legal or financial background within the Media field
- Ability to switch off the light when leaving a room
- Many other interest
What you get when working with us:
The successful candidate will be part of the founding team; with all the same rights and the same equity in the new company as other founders.
Note: at this stage in the life of our business we will not be able to offer a monthly salary but will provide standard living expenses while on an accelerator program. The successful candidate will receive equity in the company and a salary after the first round of funding within 6 months.
The official launch of the Company will take place at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival in May. The successful candidate will be accredited to attend the festival and accompany the Director to help with contract pitches.
What is it like to work with us?
We are a dynamic, positive and energetic team. We pride ourselves on being:
- Ambitious, self-driven and results-oriented
- Team-focused and non-hierarchical in management style
- Client-centric and professional within a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Well-connected with the ability to network within powerful communities of innovators and influencers
- Extremely diverse with a variety of complementary backgrounds (which makes us stronger as a team!)
If this sounds of interest to you, we can start a more in-depth, personal conversation.