Currently under 3-4 weeks of development.
Problem VidNote Solves:
1. Recorded lecture videos can be anywhere between 1 hour to 3 hours long. So when students go back to watch recorded lectures, they have to sit through the entire length including large chunks of irrelevant information.
2. Students also make notes while watching the lecture recordings on paper. Notes are not synced with video. So if in the future you want to look back at the specific point in the video it’ll take you forever to find the exact point.
3. Impossible for multiple students to collaborate and annotate a lecture video or YouTube tutorial at the same time.
1. View/search for pre-recorded lectures based on department/module
2. Create text annotations at specific points in a video.
3. Highlight the important segments
4. Create private groups
5. Timeline showing all types of annotations