Product Management, Lean thinking, Agile. I take a scientific approach to starting up, creating a hypothesis and testing. I've learnt to fail fast, with the aim of validating my assumptions.
I am good with people and ideas, I am good at UX, I am good at promotion, either face to face or via inbound marketing. I am determined and resilient. I am good at finding solutions to problems.
I am keen on starting a business this year. I want a business partner that is like me, but technical. Basically, high drive, high energy, lots of enthusiasm and can take a risk. Having worked with a few technical partners in start up mode, most talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. They get scared at the first sign of actual progress. I want to be able to run at least 5-6 experiments to see if one of them will take off.
1) Mobile app - use the power of social media to get people into bars/pubs - helping publicans get more people in
2) Mobile app - supporting start ups with their supply chain, get stuff on the fly
3) Pot holes - using raspberry pi connected to cars to record vibrations when a vehicle goes over pot hole, it records the location and depth of pot hole, which could be used by the highways agency to scope out the size of the problem on the roads.
4) I like property and I know there is movement in property technology, scanning the horizon for opportunities right now, example might be SaaS for landlords and tenants
5) Am a long distance runner and would love to do something with clothing, collecting data about how I am doing, but this might be a stretch.
Above all else I want to work with an open, honest person who wants to give birth to something that can turn into a successful business in the long term.
I worked across different sectors, as BA, PM, Consultant and PO. I am currently working on a secret project at work which I can't mention, but its going to be awesome. I got web experience, internal systems, account packages, procurement, salesforce etc etc.