Solving problems and coming up with innovative solutions and feasible new product ideas. My role as a 'digital strategist' and 'internet marketing executive' has helped hone these skills.
My understanding of the digital sector is also built upon a solid foundation in the copywriting and storytelling sector. The latter requires a good dose of creativity, something I'm not short of.
In essence, my ability to convey ideas through writing and marketing are among my core strengths.
I am interested in finding a designer/developer(s) to help me build my idea and to continue working with with me. I am interested in creating meaningful relationships with people that want to work on a project from the initial launch stage through expansion. I also need advice on funding and getting initial investment.
I would like to meet up with anyone interested in working on my platform idea. I am 'broadly' based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- A project for writing collaboration - helping writers with 'writers block' become 'unstuck'
- Social training project - teaching others to use social media networks (for business and personal means)
- Working on a line of jewelry I design and make in support of the Topsy Foundation, a South African AIDS/HIV charity
- Marketing the jewelry I design
- My novel for my Creative Writing MA dissertation
- Working on and writing a 'guide to writing' for a Creative Writing Group
- A business plan for my jewelry ideas - presented at the Bath Spa Business Plan competition - I received a finalist certificate
- Current work for a digital marketing agency - helping to build up the digital side of the business and helping to bring in new service offerings
- Building Wordpress websites for myself, family and friends - even some basic ecommerce sites
- Creative Writing Group I started while working at the Yellow Pages - a fantastic way to meet people and get inspired about writing
- Building up running fitness to be able to enter a few more races!