Innovation, People Management, Marketing, Sales, Negotiation, New Product Development
We are developing IoT innovative BLE beacons solving the early battery replacement problem and a multi-activity/location app to the maximise retail sales conversion and provide analytics for our partners.
We are therefore looking for a CTO co-founder to join us on this new venture.
- Based (can be based) in London
- Following the latest IoT/app technologies and been writing about them or developing ideas,
- Connected to the Tech scene,
- Able and experienced in translating business requirements into technical solutions,
- A "hacker" with various coding skills but open minded about selecting the best appropriate technology and see it through,
- Have an overall successful experience and understanding of databases architecture/infrastructure setup,
- Experienced in leading and managing teams to deliver apps/db/web platforms and have at least realised 3 of them in the past,
- A good communicator
- Available full time and not just pausing a personal project, having another agenda,
- Not promoting your own or affiliated (in any way) complimentary product/service,
You will be joining an experienced & successful serial entrepreneur (IT service delivery, marketing & sales, project management background ) with access to different resources and involved in Tech City and the angel industry.
If that rocks your boat please contact me - Thank you :)
Passion for new technologies and solving problems to offer innovative solutions delivered with quality and great service
Re-engineered Apple Mac UI location processes for Xerox; traded light vehicles out of China to Europe; benchmarked Argos-like business to open in China to create a unique supply chain; successfully founded Agyplas in plastics recycling, ESOL (TM) in Solar heating; invested & participated in Cycell, a fully customisable phone