• 20 years of general management, project management & portfolio management experience.
• Skilled business analyst & strategic thinker with an eye for the big picture & the ability to analyze data, identify problems, synthesize solutions & manage implementation.
• Business development professional & veteran negotiator of multi-million $$$ deals, skilled at marketing, brand management & personally selling services & ideas.
• Product manager & experienced technology & IT Services strategist adept in application development, SaaS, cloud services, user experience design (UXD), ERP, data analytics, IT governance, internet marketing & social media.
• Creative leader of specialized teams & technical projects, empowering, training & coaching others to achieve superlative results under extreme pressure & time constraints in rapidly evolving environments.
• Adviser to government agencies, a leading business organization & former heads of state.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
• Strategic Planning, KPI selection & Benchmarking
• Structured Innovation & Validated Learning
• Business Process & Organizational Transformation
• Project, Product & Program Management (PMO)
• Continual Process/Performance Improvement
• KPIs, benchmarking & ROI analysis
• Complex Negotiations with C-Suite Executives
• Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving
• Executive Leadership & Decision Making
• Internet Marketing/Social Media Marketing
• Risk Management & SWOT Analysis
• Data Visualization & Analysis
• SDLC & Project Life Cycles
• Finding Sustainable Competitive Advantages
• Wireframes, User Design, User Stories & Use Cases
• Agile Development, Kanban, XP & Scrum
• IT Infrastructure Planning, Implementation & Governance
• LEAN Startup methodology, Business Model validation
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)
ITIL 2011 Foundations
Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
MCSD: ALM – in prog.
MS Cert. Spec. Windows UX Design – in prog.
I am looking for someone who can share a vision, who can see the full value (social and pecuniary) of building the world's largest private intelligence service. Someone who has broad technical and problem solving skills, preferably a full stack architect with NoSQL or MEAN experience. Someone who can think BIG but execute small. Someone who is looking for an enormous challenge. Someone who is an intellectual equal (hopefully smarter), with whom I can truly partner with to execute jointly driven ideas. Someone who has a strong center of self and can advocate their own ideas with vigor (and data) but who will not let their own ego get in the way of the goal. Humility is a trait that often is best learned of crucible of failure - only heat and pressure can create diamonds from a lump of coal. Hopefully many of your strengths and skill sets will augment mine. I tend to be very strategic and easily grasp complex concepts but can occasionally get too focused on perfecting the 20% instead of working on the next 80%.
Right now my startup OFFICIAL INTELLIGENCE is bootstrapping and I have committed $xx,xxx (unspent) out of savings and am able to continue with $x,xxx monthly. You can be full-time or part-time till we reach first round funding. So reach out! lets have a conversation and see if it leads us on life's next great adventure.
* Developed online as well as offline products, including development, go to market and sales
* Advised 2 Prime Ministers
* Created 3 businesses (sold 1, crashed 2)
* Raised Angel Funding (almost got the A round but got crushed in the crash
* Strategic management consulting for over 10 companies in various markets