As a 17 year old business founder, I have the drive, passion, reliability, and persuasive skills to both market my company to my age group and attract media attention.
I enjoy developing my business in my spare time, as well as running and leading my school's Model UN team, participating in my local KEY Club, and working as a secretary at a real estate office.
In the past I have:
- Founded my own one-time job posting and working business, with an app in development. (Includes company name and logo copyright, EIN number, Apple Itune Connect Account, DUNS number...etc.)
- Received first place in the Tropicana Speaks public speaking competition.
- Won, received the "Best Delegate" award, at the UCF KnightMUN model UN conference.
- Maintain a 4.3 GPA in high school with 5 current AP classes with my speciality being Economics.
- Interned for 2 years at my father's Law Office.
- Currently, and have for 3 years, work at my town's premier real estate office.