My main contribution is hustle. I've built several startups and for Collide (the startup we are currently working on) we already have an exclusive community of almost 1,000 young leaders and entrepreneurs interacting in our group, composed of members from other top networks (Kairos Society, Thiel Fellowship, Sandbox, World Business Dialogue, and 20+ other networks).
Apart from that, my more 'tangible' skills include:
- Mockups & prototyping
- Online marketing
- Languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Norwegian)
We're looking for an iOS and an Android developer to build the app alongside our CTO (experienced backend engineer).
If building a global community that can have a major impact on bringing change-makers together excites you, then we're interested in talking to you!
Of course, it's also a good way to grow your personal network & reputation on a global scale.
1. after university I co-founded a pre-concept startup incubator for university students in Canterbury. The incubator is still running and profitable
2. co-founded Network EverAfter, an events/experiences company for young leaders & entrepreneurs around the world
3. co-founded NEA Labs, a mobile dev shop for social community apps
4. now working on Collide, an invite-only mobile network of the world's top young leaders, techies, designers & entrepreneurs who aspire to make a positive impact