Advisor, Designer, Marketer, Product manager, Sales person
I have over 3 years of work experience as a management consultancy working for a boutique strategy consultancy. My skills and experience include:
- Business strategy
- Project management
- International growth expansion
- IT strategy and transformation
- Investor pitch and presentation
- Business Plan development
- Marketing Plan
- Financial forecast and modelling
I also have strong networking skills and am able to leverage an extensive international network of advisors across industries. Furthermore, through my previous experience of co-founding an online retail business, I have product sourcing and international logistics experience.
I am interested in meeting people who are passionate about entrepreneurial pursuits, international travel and cultures and am continuously looking for opportunities to meet new people who share the same vision to explore the world through films, travel, food, music, cultures, arts, languages and diversity in experiences.
I previously co-founded Polele, a Denmark-based online retailer specialising in eco-friendly home decoration, fashion accessories and gadgets.
At the moment, I am working on FilmDoo, an exciting new venture which aims to be the go-to platform for global film discovery. I have been working on this idea for just under a year now with my business partner. We are now looking for a technical co-founder to help us realise the vision and build the technical features. To date, we have completed the following:
- Initial investor pitch and presentation
- Business plan (continuing to refine this as work-in-progress)
- Marketing plan (continuing to refine this as work-in-progress)
- Financial forecast modelling
- FilmDoo branding and logo
- Technical specifications and MVP launch summary list
- Detailed competitor research