Currently I have 5 clients and 3 more in the queue and only seeing more opportunity. As a developer, I can build trust with clients almost immediately.
However, I am no good at project management, legal docs, tax concerns, financial rigermaroue, etc and looking for the right person to help this buiness take flight. I've reached the limit of my own capability.
Ideally this person live in Chicago, has a job (at least a part-time), and their own vision. After teaming up and giving our agency flight, I expect to grow very rapidly in the first 6 months and hire 5 amazing employees/interns to service our existing clients and the new contracts we bring in together.
As I mentioned, this person's long term vision will also align with mine. Our team of highly talented designers, developers, UX experts, viral marketers will be effective at executing MVP of our ideas . I despise buzzwords, but this one works well here.
We are looking for an experienced executive manager to become Chief Operations Officer and join our exciting start-up team in Prague. Duties will include overseeing day to day operations, managing app development, HR, accounting, finance and marketing. You will report directly to CEO and assure quality of everyone's work and meeting of deadlines.
- manage execution of company's vision day to day
- strategic planning and resource allocation
- establish and improve operational processes
- ensure quality control and meeting of deadlines
- ensure everyone is fully informed of operational objectives
- monitor performance against defined goals to ensure that progress is being made
- 3+ years of experience in executive managment and/or product managment
- experience with start-ups
- mobile app user, especially iPhone
- ability to lead, plan and manage
- strong organizational and communication skills
So far we have launched our app to the App Store (www.pingmegram.com). The next few milestones we want to hit are (1) Offering further notification content to users, (2) Building up our userbase, (3) Expand to Android platform