We are looking for a full-time founding developer to join us. We are building a social online ticketing marketplace that will allow individuals to set up e-ticketing to events, sell tickets and manage their events all from our online platform.
About Us: We have been developing our business concept for ~2 years and currently have a team of 4. We have been developing our business through our participation in The Richard Ivey School of Business’ New Venture Project. Our ticketing solution was recognized as one of the most innovative and “best” business concepts presented.
About the Role:
- Build an online platform (Back-end and front-end) for selling and accepting payment for tickets.
- Familiar with bar coded tickets and generating automatic e-mails to send out tickets once purchased
- Create an integrated Facebook application
- Create applications for mobile Smartphones (Android/iOS/Blackberry)
- Familiar with creating both back-end analytical tools and creating analytics tools for our end users
- Create an intuitive user interface
- Join a team that is serious about winning and pushing our ideas as far as they can go-- but we also know how to have a great time.
- Opportunity to build and manage your own team as we grow.
- Flexible compensation including salary and equity.
- Very comfortable on backend work, particularly working with databases, analytics, and keeping an eye on application performance.
- Excited and interested in the challenges and flexibility of a consumer oriented web startup.
- A love for elegant, intuitive and efficiently designed user interfaces. Interested and knowledgeable about social media integration and social commerce.
- Passionate about the business idea and willing to get creative to help our company grow.