MWZ (pronounced ‘MUSE’) is an online platform designed to revolutionise Social Media (SM), Social Media Marketing and the Music industry. It is an online service designed to:
· capture a large share of inbound marketing spend by SMEs
· capitalise on a music industry facing many barriers to its growth
· lead, shape and influence events in these industry segments and become a major global player
Mission Statement Overview
MWZ will compete across all three industry segments simultaneously and will rival the likes of:
· Facebook, Twitter, Google+ MySpace etc. for a share of SM subscribers
· The four big major record labels (Sony, EMI, Warner and Universal) for a steak of their revenue streams, commercial activities, influence and profit motives
· SM marketing/Paid Search/SEO service providers, directories etc. for a share in SMEs marketing spend, which is increasing exponentially.
Target Market Overview
MWZ targets three users segments:
1. SMEs with ties to the music industry (there are over 35 individual industry segments and there are over 45m companies registered online), SM Marketers, entrepreneurs, start-ups, businesses who promote their services on SM, directories, blogs, Paid Search, SEO services,
2. SM Users, people concerns over data privacy, teens (the type that spend hours on face and then hours watching music video), charities, groups, people who use their celebrity generate revenue for a charity or themselves.
3. Independent Music Sector, including singers, writers, aspirations musicians, DJ’s etc.
About MWZ Overview
The MWZ platform is a merger of three very different and lucrative industries, ingeniously rolled into one. It works by intuitively marrying the many complex and interconnected services in these sectors (i.e. media, tools, profit motive) in order to create a prosperous and self-sustaining ecosystem that tackles the problems that our target audience face, for example:
· a staggering music industry and a the lack of opportunities for musicians and SMEs in this sector
· the rapid growth in inbound marketing spend by SMEs, most of whom are ill-equipped to take full advantage of this recourse because they either lack the knowledge, time and or a clear strategy, and limited budget, even though they know that social media marketing is probably the best and the most cost-effective way for them to generate leads, and to expand into other markets and new segments. And, barriers to success in the Paid Search and SEO markets
· data privacy concerns and unsolicited Ads on SM.
More than just an idea, MWZ is ready for build. MWZ is not a carbon copy of what currently exists. It has its own unique USPs designed to make it extremely competitive, clearly differentiated from any incumbents to generate identifiable revenue streams that can be scaled. It does not rely on the Ad revenue model to generate revenue for the business. The business also has the ability to generate significant revenue upon launch, expand into new markets and more.
To get a better understanding of what MWZ is about, think of it not as a Social Network, nor a music portal – and you’re only partially there.