Yoints is a mobile loyalty app that drives additional foot traffic to local retailers.
The app user is shown participating retailers nearby and can collect points ("yoints") simply for walking into a store and for scanning different products in the store. Once he/she has collected enough yoints, they can be exchanged for different rewards.
Yoints is also very attractive from a retailer perspective as it does not mainly address people looking for special deals or bargains, but generates new visitors who will turn into loyal customers over time. The retailer only pays for people who actually enter the store.
Mobile loyalty app for local retailers in Germanyby Yoints2012, on 26.04.2012
- Looking for: Product manager
- Website: http://www.yoints.com
- Video pitch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6EFdtak-Smc
- Time commitment: full time (40h/week)
- Idea stage: prototype development